Learn how to rename AirPods and change what happens when you double-tap an AirPod or when you press and hold AirPods Pro.
Open the AirPods case and, from your iOS or iPadOS device, go to Settings> Bluetooth. In the list of devices, tap the information button next to AirPods. You can do the following:
Also read: How to fix Netflix error code m7111-1331-5059
Name the AirPods
Touch the current name. Then type in a novel representation for the AirPods and tap OK.
Change the action of the AirPods Pro by holding them down
AirPods Pro has three noise control modes: Active Noise Canceling, Ambient mode, and Off. You can switch between the three noise control modes from the Control Center or Settings.
By default, when you press and hold the force sensor at the base of the left or right [AirPod], the [AirPods] Pro toggle between Active Noise Cancellation and Ambient mode. You can change which noise control modes you want to use when the AirPod remains held down:
- Go To The Airpods Pro Settings Screen.
- Under Press and hold AirPods, tap Left or Right, then make specific Noise Control is selected.
- Choose the two or three noise control modes you want to use when you press and hold the AirPod. If both AirPods remain set to toggle between noise control modes, any changes you make to the settings of one of the [AirPods] when held down will apply to both.
- You can also configure what happens when you press and hold an AirPod to use Siri. On the [AirPods] Pro settings screen, tap Left or Right, then select Siri. You can set one AirPod for Siri and put the other to toggle between noise control modes.
Change AirPods Action by double-tapping
With AirPods (1st and 2nd generation), choose the left or right AirPod setup screen, then decide what you need to happen when you double-tap it:
- Use Siri to control audio content, change volume, or perform all the actions that Siri performs
- Play, pause or stop audio content
- Skip to the next track
- Return to the previous track
Enable or Disable Automatic Ear Detection
By default, AirPods detect contact with the ear and receive the audio played from the device. Also, they pause and resume playback when you remove one and stop playback completely (and not resume) when you can both. If Auto Ear Detection is on and you don’t have your [AirPods] on, the audio plays through the device’s speakers.
When you go off Automatic Ear Detection, these features are disabled and audio content plays through the [AirPods], whether you are wearing them or not.
Also read: How To Solve мой [pii_email_e38b6caf5c8a2dfc1e15] Error?
Set The Microphone To The Left, Right, Or Automatic
On every AirPod, there is a microphone so you can make calls and use Siri. The default microphone setting is Automatic so that either [AirPods] can act as a microphone. If you’re using simply one AirPod, that AirPod will be the microphone.
You can also change the microphone settings and set the Always Left or Always Right options. It will set the microphone on the left or right AirPod. That AirPod will be the microphone uniform if you remove it from your ear or place it in the case.
Also read: Superior Ways To Fix The Error Code [Pii_Email_A0bde8a168fd673be467] In Emails
[what is airpods pro]
[airpods pro 2]
[apple airpods pro]
Review Change Airpods And Airpods Pro Settings.